- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC & M&E
- Benefits VAN + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + SERIOUS CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Vacancy id 4014
- Salary Details HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY PACKAGE + 1.5X – 2X OVERTIME (DOOR TO DOOR)
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading, Award-Winning National UK HVAC solutions organisation might what you’ve been looking for?
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer, Distributor, Installation and Service provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication, growth and professionalism. Our Client is a National business with an exceptional brand and reputation. They specialise in high-end HVAC solutions – Chillers & Data Centre Cooling, Next Gen Refrigerants, Air Handling Units, Heat Pumps, Fan Coils, Air Curtains and may other energy efficient solutions and services.
Scope of Works & Service Offering (not limited to)
- Water Chillers/Central Cooling Plant Service and Maintenance – Any Type, Any Make.
- Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Service and Maintenance (Cold Rooms, Computer Suites, Splits/VRV).
- Replacement Project Packages for Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Equipment/R22.
- Supply of Energy Efficient Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Plant –
- Turbocor Application Specialists.
- Chiller & Chilled Water Consultancy/F-Gas Audits/Energy Surveys/TM44 Inspections/Water & Air Quality.
- Chilled Water & Refrigerant Bespoke Training.
- On Site Compressor Overhauls, Recip/Screw/Centrif.
- Refrigerant Retrofit & Refrigerant Compliance.
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants Including Propane & New Blend 4th Gen HFO Refrigerants.
- Close control/RCU/CRAC and large condensing unit supply and installation.
- Split System supply and Installation or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
- VRV System Installations or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
Due to growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident, self-starting, experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join this growing business operational primarily in the South East and South-Central Region.
Knowledge & Skills/ Job Dimension
- Almost certainly minimum 4 years industry experience.
- Almost certainly L2 vocational qualification in refrigeration/engineering.
- Capable and willing of handling most service work on familiar styles of equipment.
- Capable and willing to carry out any maintenance or installation tasks.
- Capable of leading/supervising installation works when well planned.
- Capable and willing to attend call outs to known sites or known equipment.
- Competent at hot works, brazing, pressure testing, evacuating and charging refrigerant independently.
- Willingness to travel at times. Willingness to attend out of work hour call outs.
- A solid understanding of refrigerant system principles including expansion valves, fan controls, discharge superheat, compressor power.