Vacancy No 3249
Vacancy Title PROJECT SALES ESTIMATOR – INTERIORS - BEDFORDSHIRE
We are retained by a leading manufacturer of Interiors who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional Project Sales Estimator to join their team at their offices in Bedfordshire.
Our Client’s are experts in space planning, design, manufacture and installation of bespoke fitted interiors to the Hospitality, Education, Leisure, Healthcare and Corporate environments. With over 25 years of experience in producing top quality high end finishes they have established a great reputation within the industry.
- Collation of tender documentation; receive, acknowledge and check tender documentation and raise queries relating to the tender documentation.
- Complete tender documentations, including building up tender cost from first principles looking at the scope of works, program and specification of the project.
- Ability to review 2D CAD drawings to form requirement of goods and materials
- Full preparation of costings and quotation proposals outside of tender process
- Nurturing client base by building good rapport over telephone and email to assist in winning orders.
- Work closely with design team to ensure lay out drawings is in line with client requirements, prior to submitting quotations.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure customer requirements are satisfied
- Compiling accurate project information once the order is received ready for our projects department to deliver.
- Reliable, dynamic and proactive
- Assertiveness skills and resilient temperament;
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate, working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Database systems
- Competent business administration skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Logical / methodical approach;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good organisational skills;
- Articulate, well-spoken person with a good telephone manner.
- Customer focus
- Politeness and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Ability to learn quickly / to be trained on product range
- Prior experience in an Estimating / Surveying / Contracting role – can cost jobs confidently without supervision or guidance
- High standard of professionalism with a versatile and hands on approach
- An appreciation of high-end design, builds and craftsmanship
- Estimating: 1 year
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to provide an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate
Salary NEGOTIABLE (Dependant on Experience)
Benefits Pension, 20 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.
SRS specialise in vacancies within the construction materials industry in the following sectors Builders Merchants, Distribution, Wholesale, Manufacturers, Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civils Specifiers, Housebuilders, Developers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, M&E Contractors, M & E Specifiers, Plant and Tool Hire in the product categories of :Brick & Block Sales, Roofing Sales, Kitchens and Bathroom Sales, Plumbing Sales, Aggregates & Concrete Sales, PPE Sales, Boiler Sales, Radiator Sales, Building Control Sales, Drainage Sales, Ventilation and Air Management Sales, Insulation Sales, Door Control Sales, Ironmongery Sales, Plant Hire, Modular Accommodation Sales, Building System Sales, Plastic Window Sales, Plasterboard Sales, Renewable Energy System Sales, Solar Heating Sales, HVAC Sales, Heavy Side Materials, Light Side Materials, Civil Engineering Material Sales, KBB, Groundwork Specialist Sales, SIPS Sales, Timber Sheet and Board Sales, Timber Frame Building Sales and all other construction materials sales.