We are retained by a leading manufacturer of Interiors who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional Project Sales Estimator to join their team at their offices in Bedfordshire.
Our Client’s are experts in space planning, design, manufacture and installation of bespoke fitted interiors to the Hospitality, Education, Leisure, Healthcare and Corporate environments. With over 25 years of experience in producing top quality high end finishes they have established a great reputation within the industry.
Head of Finance & Operations
- Manage all project sales from point of order to completion
- This will involve liaising with clients, suppliers, production and sales departments through from order to completion
- Responsible for post completion sign off with client, including managing all snagging issues and quality control
- Responsible for reporting of costs during project, project status updates and managing all capacity requirements
- Overall responsibility for control of costs throughout project to keep within budget. Any over expenditure to be detailed and reported
- Overview of costings/tenders prior to submission to client working with Project Sales Estimator
- Completion of satisfactory site surveys prior to commencement of project.
- Responsible for ensuring any amendments to materials and manufacture are identified during site survey and implemented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Reliable, dynamic and proactive
- Logical / methodical approach
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate; working knowledge of MS Office
- Good organisational skills
- Assertiveness skills and resilient temperament
- Politeness and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly / to be trained on product range
- Prior experience in a Project Management / Estimating / Contracting role – can cost jobs confidently without supervision or guidance
- High standard of professionalism with a versatile and hands on approach
- An appreciation of high-end design, builds and craftsmanship
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to provide an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate
Location/Area BEDFORDSHIRE / HERTFORDSHIRE
Salary NEGOTIABLE (Dependant on Experience)
Benefits Pension, 20 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.
SRS specialise in vacancies within the construction materials industry in the following sectors Builders Merchants, Distribution, Wholesale, Manufacturers, Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civils Specifiers, Housebuilders, Developers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, M&E Contractors, M & E Specifiers, Plant and Tool Hire in the product categories of :Brick & Block Sales, Roofing Sales, Kitchens and Bathroom Sales, Plumbing Sales, Aggregates & Concrete Sales, PPE Sales, Boiler Sales, Radiator Sales, Building Control Sales, Drainage Sales, Ventilation and Air Management Sales, Insulation Sales, Door Control Sales, Ironmongery Sales, Plant Hire, Modular Accommodation Sales, Building System Sales, Plastic Window Sales, Plasterboard Sales, Renewable Energy System Sales, Solar Heating Sales, HVAC Sales, Heavy Side Materials, Light Side Materials, Civil Engineering Material Sales, KBB, Groundwork Specialist Sales, SIPS Sales, Timber Sheet and Board Sales, Timber Frame Building Sales and all other construction materials sales.