- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Car Allowance, Pension, Mobile, Laptop, 23 Days Holiday
- Vacancy id 4760
- Salary Details Competitive Basic Salary, 20% Bonus
Our Clients are a global market-leading manufacturer with an incredible history going back over 100 years, manufacturing innovative commercial HVAC Solutions and services. They maintain their market position through ongoing research and development backed by unmatched customer service across the marketplace.
Due to growth, our clients are looking for a Project Manager to work out of the County Dublin Office (with some travel when required), so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Departmental Head
To assist the Project Management team with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The Project Manager is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and has the ability to ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement Interact with clients, and interpret their needs and requirements.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Preparing technical submittals and following detailed project approval processes. EG: Pharmaceutical. HVAC design work including drawing updates and modifications.
- Ordering of parts and equipment.
- Completing health and safety documentation as required.
- Assisting on-site works such as snagging, pre-commissioning and commissioning and ensuring all the associated paperwork is completed to the highest standard.
- Third Level Engineering Qualification. Preferably electrical engineering/ building services.
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- BIM/ REVIT would be an advantage.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Responsible for follow-up on actions based on various team projects.
- High organization and time management skills in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to perform and manage technically complex projects using independent judgment and personal initiative.
- Build strong internal and external relationships using effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Work independently without regular direct supervision.
Career progression pathways within Ireland and worldwide through multi-disciplinary business teams including manufacturing, product development and specialist installations.
Other jobs you may like
Field Sales Engineer – ICA Products – South Central/London (4911)
- London and South Central