- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Fit OutInteriors
- Benefits PENSION, PMI, LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE + EXPENSE ACCOUNT, MOBILE + LAPTOP + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY XMAS & NY OFF WIHTOUT HOLDING DAYS BACK + 3 CHARITY DAYS OFF PER ANNUM + BIRTHDAY OFF + FURTHER TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Vacancy id 4269
- Salary Details HIGH BASIC SALARY (UP TO £50,000 D.O.E INCLUDING TRAVEL ALLOWANCE)+%TBD OF PROFIT GP
Are you an extremely methodical, organised, compliant and experienced PROJECT MANAGER from within the COMMERCIAL FURNITURE (Essential) & Fit-Out sector (advantageous) with an excellent grounding in Furniture, Workplace with an acute eye for detail and passionate about delivering results and maximising profit and efficiencies? If so, this could be exactly what you are looking for?
We are very proud to be working with an industry-leading and ultra-respected Furniture, Workspace and Interior Fit Out Solutions company who due to an exciting growth and expansion plan are seeking to recruit a talented PROJECT MANAGER to join their highly dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial team.
As a PROJECT MANAGER, the general purpose of the role is: Plan and deliver furniture installation and reconfiguration projects in order to maximise efficiency and enhance our client’s reputation.
- Develop and refine Installation Plans for Projects including allocation of manpower and vehicle requirements
- Inform and agree with key stakeholders our clients install plans and keep them informed throughout the delivery phase
- Liaise with suppliers Ensure Suppliers Delivery timelines are incorporated into the install plans and agreed with supplier and clients to maintain positive long-term relationships.
- Conduct site Surveys and visits to ensure both our Client and Stakeholders Plans are effective and efficient
- Task and manage Install teams throughout Delivery Phase
- Sign-off, snag and take necessary actions to close Projects with Clients in a timely manner.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Furniture Installations
- Adaptive and willingness to learn
- Ability to lead others and work in tight teams
- Full Driving Licence
- Computer literate in MS Word and Excel
- Proactive approach
- Articulate communicator
- Well organised with great attention to detail
- Presentable and professional approach as client-facing
- Must have a driving licence and own a car
- Energetic individual with an outstanding work ethic
- Has a ‘can-do attitude.
- Service-minded and proactive.
- Outgoing, flexible, team person
- Professional, charismatic, and sociable
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Ability to manage clients and suppliers at varying levels and efficiently solving problems
- Ability to find information, persistent & tenacious
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good communicator
Location LONDON & SURREY
PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATE MUST BE BASED WITHIN A REASONABLE COMMUTE TO CENTRAL LONDON & SURREY IDEALLY (45 MIN – 1 HOUR MAX) AND BE PREPARED TO TRAVEL FURTHER AFIELD WHEN REQUIRED AS THE ROLE WILL HAVE NATIONAL SCOPE