- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Interiors
- Benefits Pension, PMI, Life & Disability Insurance + Expense Account + Travel + Mobile + Laptop + 25 Days Holiday + 3 Charity Days Off Per Annum + Birthday Off + Further Training & Professional Development Opportunities
- Vacancy id 5034
- Salary Details High Basic Salary (Up To £60,000 D.O.E) + Bonus
Are you an extremely methodical, organised, compliant, and experienced Project Manager from within the Commercial Furniture and office Fit – Out sector with an excellent grounding in FF&E solutions that go into Workplace projects with an acute eye for detail and passionate for delivering results and maximising profit and efficiencies? If so, this could be exactly what you are looking for?
We are very proud to be working exclusively with an industry-leading, ultra-dynamic, and highly respected Furniture, Workspace, and Office Fit Out Solutions company who are seeking to recruit a talented Project Manager to join their highly ambitious, creative, and entrepreneurial team.
As a Project Manager, the general purpose of the role is to plan and deliver furniture installation and reconfiguration projects in order to maximise efficiency and enhance our client’s reputation.
- Develop and refine Installation Plans for Projects including allocation of manpower and vehicle requirements
- Inform and agree with key stakeholders on our client’s install plans and keep them informed throughout the delivery phase
- Liaise with suppliers Ensure Supplier’s Delivery timelines are incorporated into the install plans and agreed upon with suppliers and clients to maintain positive long-term relationships.
- Conduct site Surveys and visits to ensure both our clients and Stakeholders Plans are effective and efficient
- Task and manage Install teams throughout the Delivery Phase
- Sign off, snag, and take necessary actions to close Projects with Clients in a timely manner.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Furniture Installations
- Adaptive and willingness to learn
- Ability to lead others and work in tight teams
- Full Driving Licence
- Computer literate in MS Word and Excel
- Proactive approach
- Articulate communicator
- Well organised with great attention to detail
- Presentable and professional approach as client-facing
- Must have a driving license and own a car
- Energetic individual with an outstanding work ethic
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Service-minded and proactive.
- Outgoing, flexible, team person
- Professional, charismatic, and sociable
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Ability to manage clients and suppliers at varying levels and efficiently solve problems
- Ability to find information, persistent & tenacious
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good communicator
Please Note: Candidate Must be based within a reasonable commute to Central London Ideally (45 Min – 1 Hour Max) and be prepared to travel further afield when required as the role will have national scope