- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits CAR Or CAR ALLOWANCE + PPE, PERSONALISED COMPANY CLOTHING, EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY ETC + FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Vacancy id 4064
- Salary Details EXCEPTIONAL BASIC SALARY
Do you have an interest in building a career with a fast-growing market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join an ultra-dynamic Specialist Contractor & Supplier of SMOKE, HEAT AND EXHAUST VENTILATION, SOLAR SHADING AND LOUVRE SOLUTIONS in the SOUTH WEST might be exactly what you have been looking for?
A Prospering business based in the South West part of the UK. Established since 2012. Our clients designs, supplies and installs residential, commercial, industrial and car park smoke ventilation systems for construction industry clients, together with a range of specialist solar shading and louvre products, services and solutions.
As a result of their continued success and expansion, they are seeking a highly motivated and professional Project Manager reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager, to join the business to lead from the front and take responsibility and ownership for maximising efficiencies on new installations, retrofit and service and maintenance projects.
They have a strong togetherness as a business and pride themselves on their supportive culture.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer personal learning and further education and excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
The Role & Job Responsibility
The key area of responsibility will be management of projects, including installation activities on site, selection and supervision of subcontract electricians and mechanical fitters, specifying and procuring materials, and completing site audits and inspections of their work prior to handover.
The job will be varied, interesting, challenging and fun, and in return for your hard work and conscientiousness we will offer you the chance to develop your career with our growing business.
Specifically the job will include:
- Managing subcontractors on site;
- Client liaison, including attendance at progress and design meetings
- Material take-off and requisition
- Procurement of materials;
- Selection of subcontractors, including the preparation of tenders
- Supervision, audit and inspection of our work
- Final handover to client.
Personal & Professional attributes required:
Our client is looking for a bright, hard-working and friendly person to join their growing team.
The successful Candidate will be prepared to get ‘hands on’ if required and be prepared to go above and beyond the call of duty in pursuance of delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction along with being able to meet strict deadlines.
The ideal Candidate will have the following skills and experience, but intellect and personality will be equally important.
- Formal qualification in an engineering discipline
- CSCS ‘Manager’ certified, and ideally SSSTS or SMSTS qualified
- Demonstrable proven track record in managing projects in a relevant sector of the construction industry
- Knowledge and experience within the ventilation and / or solar shading / louvre sector however our client would consider Candidates that have a strong all-round M&E / HVACR Project Management background.
- Good IT skills – able to create and edit Excel and Word documents, as well as handling email, contacts and calendar functions in Outlook
- Proven communication skills with colleagues, customers, subcontractors and suppliers
- Conscientious, self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Full driving license
If you believe the above position has just described you, and you are interested in developing your career with an exciting and evolving business, we would really want to hear from you.
Location SOUTH EAST UK Including LONDON
Candidate Ideal Location: High Wycombe, Reading, Wokingham, Camberley, Maidenhead, Slough, Guildford