- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Van +Strong Overtime + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Career Development Opportunities
- Vacancy id 4734
- Salary Details Competitive Basic Salary Package (Up To £50,000 D.O.E)
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market-leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading, Award-Winning National UK HVAC full turn-key solutions organisation as a Service Engineer might what you’ve been looking for.
A successful UK HVAC Distributor, Installation and Service provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication, growth and professionalism.
Our client is a national business with an exceptional brand and reputation. They specialise in Commercial, Specialist and Residential HVAC solutions – VRV, VRF, DX Systems, Applied Systems – Chillers & Data Centre Cooling, Next Gen Refrigerants, Air Handling Units, Heat Pumps, Fan Coils, Air Curtains and many other energy-efficient solutions and customised services.
Our client is currently looking for a Service Engineer to join their growing team and assist with the onsite delivery of various HVAC projects, including but not limited to servicing and retrofit of chillers and heat pumps, Splits and VRF, and Ventilation and refrigeration systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out tasks to the highest quality and within a planned time frame.
- Problem-solve engineering challenges on site and report concerns to the Project Manager.
- Servicing and commissioning of Air conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration systems.
- Capable and willing to carry out any maintenance or installation tasks.
- Capable of leading/supervising installation works when well planned.
- Capable and willing to attend call-outs to known sites or known equipment.
- Competent at hot works, brazing, pressure testing, evacuating and charging refrigerant independently.
- Willingness to travel at times. Willingness to attend out-of-work hour call-outs.
- Ensure all work activities you and any junior engineer working with you are undertaken within the company’s Health and Safety System of work, including risk assessments.
- Report all accidents and incidents to your line manager.
- Assist junior engineers, and your peers, with product/site-specific knowledge.
- NVQ L2 in Refrigeration and air conditioning or similar.
- Good technical understanding of installation requirements of various HVAC systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Communicate with management about scheduling and technical requirements.
- Working as part of a growing team.
- Ability to manage and motivate others
- Good personal timekeeping.
- Working with a team.
- Competent with Microsoft office.
- Water Chillers experience.
- Site management (SMSTS/SSSTS/NEBOSH or equivalent)
Location: South Wales & South West UK
PLEASE NOTE: This is a hybrid role that will involve working from our client’s South Wales offices and out in the field with flexible home working, therefore the ideal Candidate will be based between Cardiff and Newport or within close proximity of the 2 cities
Other jobs you may like
A & D Sales Manager – Interiors – County Dublin (4783)
- Republic of Ireland (Commutable to Dublin)