- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Vacancy id 4108
- Salary Details Negotiable
Our Clients are proud to be the European market leading provider of energy efficient Indoor Air Technology Solutions. They have been leading the way for over a hundred years by being customer focused, competitive pricing and providing their customers with the highest quality standards for improved Air Comfort and well-being.
Due to growth our clients are looking for a Project Engineer to join the team, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
To assist the Project Management Team with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing and managing technical activities to ensure project quality.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Managers and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Preparing technical submittals and following detailed project approval processes.
- HVAC design work including drawing updates and modifications.
- Ordering of parts and equipment.
- Completing health and safety documentation as required.
- Assisting on site works such as snagging, pre commissioning and commissioning and ensuring all the associated paperwork is completed to the highest standard.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Third Level Engineering Qualification, ideally electrical engineering/ building services.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated customer service excellence.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- CAD experience is required
- BIM/ REVIT would be an advantage.
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.