- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector M&E Products / Pipes
- Benefits 22 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- Vacancy id 4360
- Salary Details £25K
Drawing on over twenty-five years of experience, they are a leading building services group combining technical expertise and operational excellence with a policy of total quality.
Working throughout the UK, they have a track record of meeting the most exacting standards, adhering to budgets and achieving targets through a highly efficient project management team.
Our Client is a leading complete solution provider of M&E, Store fitting, Construction Management and Asset Replacement within the retail and commercial sectors.
They are looking for a well organised and efficient Project Coordinator with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail. The main purpose of the role is to provide assistance to the project team to help successfully deliver multiple projects.
- Coordinate and carry out internal office administration support such as raising Purchase Orders.
- Update of Sage 200
- Create and manage delivery schedules
- Commercially aware
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Excellent numerical, written and verbal communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and prioritization skills
- Highly proactive, Organised, accurate and efficient
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience of using Microsoft Office including spreadsheets, databases and document management
- Proficient in Sage 200