- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber & Joinery
- Vacancy id 4040
- Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Independent Timber & Builders Merchants as a Product Manager to promote their high quality Timber & Timber Products.
Reporting to: BRANCH MANAGER
Working in Branch with the rest of the team you will focus on developing our clients existing product portfolio of Timber & Joinery Products. Ideally you will have excellent relative product knowledge..
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company’s brand
- Liaising with internal departments on marketing promotions and merchandising, and sales and operations functions for product updates, issues and training.
- Generating sales with new and existing clients.
- Travel to clients both existing and new to maintain, strengthen and develop relationships
- Train and advise on new products to both colleagues and clients
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A strong background history of working in Timber or Joinery sector
- Be able to analyse market trends, develop sales, price and profitability strategies, and to recommend improvements and increase revenue
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate and experience with Microsoft Outlook