- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber & Joinery
- Vacancy id 4036
- Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is a leading Timber Importer and they are seeking a Product Manager to drive the sales of their exciting NEW COMPOSITE DECKING RANGE, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established expanding company that offers excellent career progression. .
Reporting to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
The role requires a highly driven and motivated individual who can make a significant impact and increase product sales to both existing and new customers. The successful individual will be involved in all aspects of the business and product management. You will focus on developing our clients existing product portfolio and recommend new ones for them to bring to the market.
- Increase product sales to both new and existing customers
- Assist in the development and implementation of operational guidelines and objectives for the product portfolio
- Communicate with Operations Team to ensure accurate and efficient receiving and dispatch of goods
- Liaising with internal departments on marketing promotions and merchandising, and sales and operations functions for product updates, issues and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent presentation skills, and comfortable presenting to both individuals and groups
- A strong background history of working in Sales and /or product management
- Be able to analyse market trends, develop sales, price and profitability strategies, and to recommend improvements and increase revenue
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate