- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering Products
- Benefits 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Full Support And Continuous Training
- Vacancy id 4072
- Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience
Are you a marketing professional looking to enhance your career with one of Europe’s leading construction manufacturing businesses?
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a PR & Marketing Executive to join our Client’s successful business at an exciting time in the further development of their brand in the UK market.
With over 30 years experience in producing high quality engineered solutions for the built environment, our Client has established a strong market position spanning the residential, commercial, civil engineering and infrastructure sectors across the UK and global markets.
Their unrivaled reputation is owed to constant innovation, focused market research and development coupled with a strong business model that involves placing their customers and the environment at the heart of their business.
As investors in people, our Client believes that their people are the cornerstone of their success and therefore place developing and maintaining a stable and reliable workforce along fostering with a collaborative culture at the forefront of their business strategy.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
The aim of this role will be to support the Head of Marketing and the Channel Marketing Managers to develop and implement creative marketing strategies that will have a positive impact for our Client’s brand and drive stakeholder engagement through a variety of media.
- Managing PR activity (both on and offline) across all product categories including general product PR and thought leadership initiatives. Consideration should be given to key stakeholders, relevant audiences and how to measure ROI.
- Building and maintaining relationships with media contacts (primarily trade journalists but some consumer activity).
- Creation and maintenance of content across digital platforms (internal and external)
- Content writing for blogs, social media posts, press releases.
- Managing the production of case studies
- Managing industry awards entries.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our Client’s online presence including website, digital marketing and maintenance of online databases.
- Analysing and reporting on performance using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics.
- Taking the marketing lead on communication with internal stakeholders, including liaising with the HR and Occupational Health teams.
- Working with the PR Agency to ensure all KPI’s and metrics are monitored and assessed, with corrective action taken when necessary.
- Organising and attending exhibitions and events (both consumer and trade).
- Taking the marketing lead on all CSR and sponsorship activity the company chooses to participate in, including charity partnerships.
- Supporting the Channel Marketing Managers to grow and maintain relationships with the marketing teams in key merchant accounts, e.g. providing PR and event support for a key national account.
- Help contribute to the strategic / long term marketing plans and take the project lead on specific elements where appropriate.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (pref. Marketing/Business/English)
- CIM ideal but not essential
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a B2B environment
- Consumer marketing experience an advantage
- Events management experience an advantage
- Self starter – ability to work on your own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator, both written and verbally
- Willingness to travel with some overnight stays necessary (UK based)