Consultant Angela Adams
Type Full time
Product Sector Plant Hire & Sales
Vacancy id 3911
Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is a one of the UK’s leading Plant Hire organisations focusing on the hire of specific plant utilised in the Civil Engineering and Infrastructure sectors of the construction industry.
Reporting to: Depot Manager
You will be responsible for managing the hire process of plant along with dealing with all hire and utilisation inquires for the depot which has a current turnover of circa £5m.
- Effective & efficient organisation of hire of plant.
- Dealing with ‘on hires’ and ‘off hires’
- Liaison with the Depot Manager and Operational Managers as required.
- To liaise with the drivers regarding any issues.
- Updating the relevant IT systems
- Ensure all inquires are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
- To deal with all customer queries regarding delivery times and any other issues.
- Follow company procedures regarding H & S, and also with reporting incidents and accidents.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in Plant Hire.
- Knowledge of Regional & Local area.
- Excellent administration & organizational skills
- IT literate , and experience of Excel
- Effective communication skills
- Self motivated and focused with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills