- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Building Envelope / Build Systems
- Vacancy id 4530
- Salary Details £45000 £55000
Vacancy No 4530
Vacancy Title National Key Account Manager
Area National – Remote
Salary £45k – £55k
A specialist in Liquids and waterproofing company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
For an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join a high performing team responsible for growing sales and profitability of Watertight Concrete. In line with the agreed strategy for the development and sales growth of the identified key account.
- To provide commercial and technical support/training to the key account, to increase both sales and profitability.
- Areas of Responsibility:
- To achieve sales of Watertight Concrete through focus on defined commercial, and technical specifiers, within the key account. As agreed with the line manager, to increase their sales and profitability to meet or exceed target.
- Develop knowledge of key account’s including day to day running with focus on engagement and communication
- Co-ordinate sales and marketing activity and highlight and implement WTC training to all relevant staff (local and regional)
- Maintain and co-ordinate up-to-date and accurate records on the company’s Salesforce CRM system. Be thoroughly conversant with the company and customer websites, to promote them and assist customers in maximising their use. To liaise effectively with both the Key Account and internal team
- Also, to include -Chair joint development meetings throughout UK with key stakeholders within Aggregate Industries, Lead exchange (Specifications, Salesforce opportunities, Major projects), Transfer of Leads both ways, Generation of opportunities, Management of Rebate, Monthly Review Meetings with KPI focus
WORKING HOURS: 40 per week Monday to Friday
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Target Market- product features, systems and materials
- Industry – competitors, customers and partners
- Standards, regulations and legislation
- Business acumen and financial know-how
- Product development and product lifecycle
- Technical terminology
- Project Management, Risk Management
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- IT and Data Analysis
- Problem Solving, Decision Making and Delegation
- Resilient, Tenacious and Perseverance
- Self Motivated, Attention to Detail