- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Building Envelope / Build Systems
- Vacancy id 4533
- Salary Details £50,000 +
Vacancy No 4533
Vacancy Title National Commercial Sales Manager
Salary £50k – £60k
A specialist in Liquids and waterproofing company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector.
- To manage, coach and mentor a team of business development managers to improve engagement with render applicators nationally to grow market share within the area
- To drive a team of business development managers to protect the specification of render products and gain new business via local relationships with render applicators.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and develop a successful commercial team to activate and protect supply chain agreements of products. Identify key decision makers, build strong relationships, selling value, our service and expertise.
- To liaise effectively with all team members to ensure that experiences and market understanding is shared effectively to help define strategy for Target Market Building Finishing team. Support existing and mentor new members of staff where appropriate.
- To comply with all policy and procedures of the company including promoting and identify opportunities for other target markets and render solutions. Focus on early stage engagement through collaborating with customers at the specification level.
- Maintain collaborative working practices, developing good rapport and relationships with all internal stakeholders. Work closely with colleagues of other product lines to leverage our scale and capitalise on all specification and selling opportunities for a project.
- To maintain and co-ordinate up-to-date and accurate records on the company’s Customer Relationship Management System, including reporting competitor activity and threats in a concise manner and work to raise the standard of standing.
- Be thoroughly conversant with the company website, to promote it and contribute to updates required to ensure its use as a sales tool and to work closely with the Building Finishes Product and Technical Manager.
WORKING HOURS 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Construction materials and application techniques
- Understands the specification process and the roles of all stakeholder types
- Understands market place and key contractors and relevant specifiers
- New technology development and market positioning
- Time Management – prioritising, organisation, decision making
- Negotiation / influencing
- IT Skills
- Problem Solving
- Close Sales
- Good communicator (accessible, open and direct style)
- Integrity and ethical practices
- Resilience and composure
- Enthusiasm / self-starter
- Innovative and creative