- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Building Envelope / Build Systems
- Benefits BONUS + CAR
- Vacancy id 4242
- Salary Details VERY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY
Are you an experienced, professional ACCOUNT MANAGER with experience in developing and maintaining Key Accounts on a National basis with National House Builders.
If so, we are working with a leading distributor of specialist building products whose focus is on supplying and merchanting their products and solutions for their business partners across the construction industry, they are seeking to recruit a NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER to join their already well-established team with responsibility for growing and maintaining their National House Builders accounts.
A leading distributor of specialist construction products in Europe, they have a strong heritage of specialist knowledge and expertise and a wide integrated network so that be close to their clients and meet their needs.
Their strategy is to continuously grow their leadership positions and market share through service, expertise and proximity
Our Client’s business prides itself in delivering advanced solutions to their customers, offering technical advice throughout their projects and meeting their requirements quickly and effectively
To strategically drive the development of the field sales within National House Builders and commercial targets. To own the relationships with key customers across multiple sectors to deliver sales, profit and growth in line with annual targets
In addition, you will be a champion and driver of new products being introduced into the markets
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Deliver sales revenue to achieve targets and performance to KPI requirements
- Take a leading role in the development of the overall sales strategy and take full responsibility for the sales function in the absence of the Sales Director.
- Act as the centre of excellence for account management within the Brand and provide support, training and mentoring team embers with less experience.
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the account management and internal teams when handing over new customers ensuring full and correct briefs in all aspects of the sale
- Develop and maintain relevant customer relationships ensuring the appropriate levels of communication and contact
- Any other duties reasonably requested and which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job
- Significant experience in senior sales roles, including national/key account management
- In-depth understanding of the Construction Industry
- Excellent IT skills, and be proficient in Excel
- You will be a driven individual who strives to consistently bring in new business as well as maintaining existing accounts
- Experience in operating at a ‘National’ level