- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering Products
- Benefits 32 Days Holiday, Car Or Car Allowance, Pension Scheme
- Vacancy id 3956
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE PACKAGE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Are you an experienced marketing professional looking to enhance your career with a leading construction manufacturing businesses?
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our Client’s successful business at an exciting time in their development.
With a reputation as one of the UK’s leading designers, suppliers and manufacturers of specialist products for the Civil Engineering industry built over 30 years, our Client is looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to lead from the front as a member of the senior management team and play an integral role in the future development of their brand in the market.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping and growing the business’ unique offering in one of the construction industry’s fastest growing and dynamic sectors by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve marketing and organisational goals.
As the position develops, you will be responsible for establishing a multi-disciplined team along with a roster of specialist external agencies.
The success factors crucial to this role are excellent project management, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills along with budget and management reporting skills.
The role will also require a degree of Nationwide travel.
The duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead and manage day-to-day activities across the marketing function.
- Develop strategic marketing plans and campaigns.
- Assist with drawing-up annual budgets and assume day-to-day financial control and reporting.
- Develop and deliver tactical plans to support successful delivery of the company strategy.
- Manage and monitor the performance of all external agencies. Assisting with the selection of new agencies when required.
- Manage the delivery of events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
- Manage all CRM relevant activities.
- Maintain regular contact with Sales, Commercial and Technical Teams, providing assistance when and where appropriate.
- Work with NPD team to launch all new products and services.
- Attend industry and professional institution events.
- Recruit and train team members as required.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be a results-driven individual with strong competencies across all marketing activities that are comfortable in strategic decision making and reporting to board level.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Prior experience in a management-level marketing position
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to manage the execution of multiple projects within time and budget.
- Proven awareness and understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Experience within a channel marketing environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to present to mixed-profession internal and external audiences.
- Solid understanding of the structure, operations and issues faced by the construction and civil engineering industry.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- CIM qualified with education to Degree level or equivalent (preferred)
- Prior management experience (preferred)