- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering Products
- Benefits EXCELLENT RESULTS DRIVEN REWARDS
- Vacancy id 3930
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE BASIC SALARY
Are you a dynamic and driven marketing and sales professional interested in building a long term, successful career? Then this exciting and diverse role with one of Europe’s leading drainage manufacturers might be the career opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Due to expansion, our Client is looking to appoint a marketing Executive/ Project Tracker to join their team.
Our Client is a market-leading producer of Storm-water Attenuation systems, employing over 40 people in the UK, with turnover in excess of £1billion Euros.
Customers all over the world rely on their know-how, high level of professionalism and dedicated service. This is why they regard their employees as being their greatest asset.
By joining their team, you will be given the opportunity, not only to utilize, but also to further develop your hard earned skills and build a career in one of the fastest growing and vibrant industries.
To be successful in this role, you will need some previous in project tracking or lead generation, marketing, sales and administration. You will also need to be an organised, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic office environment.
Previous experience in the construction industry and the use of construction project tracking software is desirable but not essential.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Primarily, your role will be to support the achievement of marketing and sales goals and will involve the following;
- Supporting the field sales team by generating and qualifying sales leads through the use of project tracking software (Glenigan)
- Assisting the marketing department in digital and print media campaigns including creation of a media plan, website and social media management
- Interacting with employees across multiple business functions
- General administration duties when required
- Responding to a wide range of queries from customers
- 40 hours per week – 8.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- Very competitive basic salary (negotiable dependent on experience)
- This is a work from home opportunity. The role will be ideal for someone who is a self-starter interested in remote/ flexible working