- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Benefits
- Vacancy id 4178
- Salary Details Negotiable Plus Excellent Bonus Scheme
Our Clients are an award winning distributor of Plumbing, Heating and Bathroom products with an incredible history going back nearly 50 years. They maintain their market position by offering the best products at great prices backed up by unmatched customer service across the marketplace.
Due to growth our clients are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to work from their Hampshire offices, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
To join marketing team that is committed to delivering a 5 star service and assist in taking the brands marketing productivity to the next level.
- The ability to create and deliver effective marketing campaigns across a growing ecommerce site and in branches.
- Ability to understand and map the customer journey and design communications and campaigns to drive conversion and customer engagement.
- The design of multi-channel communications (Direct Mail/Social/Email/Digital Estate/Collateral).
- The coordination of external stakeholders, commercial, supply chain, sales teams and branches to effectively deliver campaigns.
- The development and improvement of new and existing processes.
- Reporting of all marketing activities and the creation of monthly marketing updates and feedback process to inform future campaigns and marketing activity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Experience in customer acquisition campaigns
- Computer literate: Microsoft office (Excel, Word), Hootsuite, MailChimp, Adobe Suite, Content Management Systems, CRM Systems
- An understanding of the construction trade industry, and of the relationship between distributor, installer and manufacturer’s sales force would be desirable
As our Client’s business is always expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.