- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Bonus + Benefits
- Vacancy id 3944
- Salary Details Negotiable
Our Clients are an award winning supplier of Plumbing & Heating products across the UK; they have also been recognised as one of the UK’s most inspiring business on various occasions. They have been leading the way for nearly 50 years and due to that success are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their team based in Hampshire
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
To develop and implement product marketing across the branches along with their growing national eCommerce platform.
You will be at the forefront of a team committed to delivering a 5 star customer service to the trade, and coordinating a strategy to take their marketing productivity to the next level.
- The ability to create and deliver effective product campaigns across eCommerce site and in branches
- The coordination of external stakeholders, commercial, supply chain, sales teams and branches to effectively deliver key product collateral.
- The ambition to develop supplier relationships and leverage them within the business and across the marketing and commercial teams.
- Assistance with national Trade events and branch event activities.
- The development and improvement of new and existing processes.
- Reporting of all marketing activities and the creation of monthly marketing updates and feedback process to inform future campaigns and marketing activity.
- The design and management of multi-channel communications (Social/Email/Digital Estate/Collateral)
Ideally, you should be outgoing, positive and capable of dealing with clients and colleagues of varying levels. You should be able to form strategies and be able to negotiate to close orders and secure specifications.
The individual should have a smart appearance and be able to converse and mirror customers of different levels.
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunity to the right Candidate.
Skills and knowledge required
- Ability to build and nurture mutually advantageous relationships
- Organised and systematic approach to data and communication
- You will have a can-do attitude, be a strong project manager and be passionate about achieving in your role. 3+ years marketing experience
- Experienced in developing and delivering product marketing campaigns
- An understanding of the trade industry, and of the relationship between merchant, installer and manufacturer’s sales force
- Desirable Software knowledge needed: Microsoft office (Excel, Word), Hootsuite, MailChimp, Adobe Suite, Content Management Systems, CRM Systems
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.