- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering / Drainage / Landscape
- Benefits Fully Expensed Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Full Support And Continuous Training
- Vacancy id 4086
- Salary Details Circa £60K DOE With Exceptional Results Driven Rewards
Are you a technical professional looking to enhance your career with one of the UK’s construction and civil engineering material solution manufacturers?
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a Major Projects Technical Specialist to join the business at an exciting time in the further development of their brand in the UK market.
With over 30 years experience in designing and producing high quality engineered solutions, our clients have established a strong market position as one of the largest suppliers of engineered products to the building and civil engineering sectors in the UK.
Our Client’s business is built on innovation and commitment to providing high quality service to customers and through their nationwide stockists, enabling them to play an integral role in building and civil engineering projects.
Our Client’s culture is open, honest and trustworthy, with their employees truly empowered to maximise their potential, being recognised for their hard work and success and the value they add to the business.
Our Client operates a flat structure, without a hierarchical senior management team. You will be empowered to be bold, creative and to make a difference.
As a result of a decade of substantial investment, they are now seeking an experienced technical specialist to join them.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for securing specification for our Client’s products by providing design lead solutions to both Specifiers and Contractors, focused on major projects in infrastructure, road, rail, airports etc.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver technical presentations and CPD’s to Consulting Engineers, Designers and Contractors and other key stakeholders
- Identify major Infrastructure, Civil Engineering, Road, Rail projects along with other schemes in which our Client’s products could be utilized identifying Key Decision Makers and Influencers and engaging with them
- Support our Client’s distribution partners with technical advice as required
- Develop and maintain key partnerships
- Influence product development within the company and identify product usage and project opportunities
- Provide on-site support to End Users when required
- Prepare and deliver strategic plans for the development of key partnerships, new markets and applications
- Coordinate project delivery to ensure work is completed on time and on budget
- Liaise with key stakeholders within our Client’s business ( i.e. Internal Sales, Technical Department, Directors)
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Passionate about driving change with ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident in presentation design and delivery to board level
- Previous experience in civil engineering or similar field
- A self-starter with a strong commercial acumen
This role would ideally suit a highly technical individual with a consulting background or a degree/ higher qualification in Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
Since this role is project driven, it will be home based with the requirement to travel extensively throughout the UK with possible overnight stays.