Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector HVAC & M&E
Vacancy id 3680
Salary Details Highly Competetive Salary
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning UK manufacturer of HVAC solutions in NORTH YORKSHIRE might what you’ve been looking for.
A successful UK HVAC manufacturer with an incredible reputation built up of nearly 50 years. Our Client is a British Manufacturer of high-end HVAC solutions – Chillers, Air Handling Units, Air Conditioning, Comfort Cooling and energy efficient ventilation solutions and services.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for the position of Laboratory Engineer within the Research & Development department, working with a small team of skilled Laboratory Engineers in the R&D Laboratory tasked with both research and development prototype testing and customer witness testing.
The purpose of this role is to:
Rigorously test new product lines (and components where necessary) to both industry and in-house standards to ensure they are robust and fit for purpose prior to market release in an effort to minimise potential field failures in line with the Research & Development roadmap.
Assist in the completion of customer witness tests.
Key Duties for this role include:
- Installing of product into the environmental chamber in preparation for testing.
- Operating, maintaining and house-keeping of applicable environmental chamber and accompanying plant.
- Testing of product / components to industry and in-house standards.
- Assisting in the completion of customer witness tests in a professional and timely manner.
- Active involvement with / support of product development projects.
- Identifying / rectifying problems associated with products on test.
- Analysing gathered results.
- Producing high quality technical reports.
The candidate must:
- Have good attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have a professional demeanor.
- Be able to apply logical and rational thought to problems.
- Be able to work under own initiative.
- Be able to learn quickly.
- Be capable of managing time effectively and working to deadlines.
- Be capable of communicating effectively with both internal personnel and external customers.
- Possess sound theoretical and practical understanding of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.
- *Possess the knowledge / be competent in the skills required to identify and rectify problems associated with products under test: –
- Electrical fault finding
- Refrigeration circuit diagnostics etc.…
- *Be competent in the skills necessary to install a product in preparation for testing: –
- Evacuation and refrigerant charging
- Electrical safety etc.…
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel and Word.
*These skills are desirable but not essential. Where the candidate does not possess these skills, training will be provided*
- A minimum of a HNC in a relevant engineering discipline or science based subject.
- Previous experience of testing / working within a laboratory environment is desirable but not essential.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.