- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Company Car/Car Allowance, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Etc
- Vacancy id 4800
- Salary Details Negotiable (depending On Experience) Plus Bonus
Our Clients are a leading global manufacturer of innovative Residential, Commercial and Applied HVAC Solutions and services amongst other products within their portfolio. They maintain their market position by manufacturing products of uncompromised quality, with a clear vision and the ability to constantly adapt to changing market conditions, our clients are able to deliver on its core values of quality and reliability.
Due to growth, our clients are looking for a Key Accounts Manager to cover Germany, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss it in more detail.
Reporting to: Head of Sales
To expand, develop and drive sales of our client’s HVAC offering, including Air Conditioning, MRV, Controls, Air/Water Treatment and Chillers across the Building Services Market across Germany
- To promote innovative products and solutions to existing clients and prospects and present the broad range and quality of their Client’s products and services.
- Must be able to capitalise on further opportunities from within the Distributor Marketplace
- Presenting proposals and associated technical submission documentation in accordance with the form of tender. Ensures the tender documentation meets the contractor’s expectations for quality and detail.
- To liaise with Senior / Key Consultants, End Users, specifying bodies and Specialist HVAC Contractors & installers via face-to-face and virtual meetings to develop specifications for the Building Services HVAC market.
- To work alongside all internal teams including R & D, Business Development, Marketing and Engineering
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience in a Key Accounts role would be highly beneficial
- Good technical knowledge of the HVAC market/products, primarily AHUs and Chillers across Germany.
- Proven track record in achieving targets and delivering results.
- Qualifications in mechanical engineering would be desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely customer-focused and results/target driven.
- A good level of I.T proficiency in particular Microsoft Excel
- Full valid driver’s license.
As our Client’s business is always expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.