- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits FULL BENEFITS + FURTHER LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Vacancy id 4101
- Salary Details HIGH BASIC SALARY (up To £55,000) + STRONG OTE + HYBRID CAR Or £500PM CAR ALLOWANCE
Do you have an interest in building a career with an award-winning innovative market leading company who set trends? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading, Award-Winning Manufacturer of Renewable Heating Solutions might be exactly what you have been looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity for a systematic, organised, compliant and proactive Key Account Manager to join one the fastest growing cleantech & Renewable Heating companies in the UK. If you are looking to join a company genuinely disrupting the energy and building technology market and really can make an impact? This could be for you…
Our client is a fast-growing Renewable Heating company that save consumers money and energy, help reduce the cost of running an estate of properties and enable smart energy consumption.
This is possible because of their unique technology control signals that can come from the consumer, the housing association or the utility.
They actively sell into a number of different sales channels, specifically: utilities, developers, housing associations/local authorities, installation contractors and direct to consumers.
Due to serious growth our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Strategic Key Account Manager to nurture, develop and organically grow established key clients along with growth accounts.
As part of our client’s ambitious growth plans the Key Account Manager must identify and build long standing trusting business relationships with the relevant key decision makers and deeply understand their businesses (needs/challenges and opportunities) in order to impact fully frame the organisations value proposition and secure strategic long-term business. By establishing these strategic relationships, you will unveil opportunities ranging from specifications in new property developments, a rolling upgrade plan in an existing housing stock or even a new retail tariff offering links to the system.
Our Client encourages creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to develop and grow the brand.
Our Client is willing to offer a great salary and an annual bonus linked to the success of your business development activities. The high-level deliverables for the Key Account Manager are listed below:
Key activities & Responsibilities:
- Delivering consistent profitable sales growth through their existing and targeted key account clients.
- Building multi-level relationships within client organisations in order to best develop our sales and market position.
- Collaborating with our key accounts to identify and close strategically important projects, identifying and developing new sales channels and opportunities.
- Achieving ‘trusted advisor’ status with our existing and target clients who will rely on you to develop solutions and fix problems.
- Developing a deep understanding of our Key Accounts’ businesses, understanding how they operate, their challenges and the opportunities that they have for growth
- Providing detailed reporting through Salesforce.
- Supporting the sales team with externally facing customer activity where required, including but not limited to sales presentations, support at trade fairs etc.
- Inquisitive mindset, keeping close to industry trends (building regulations, energy market, housing trends etc.)
- Proven Strategic Key Account Management Experience
- Understands the energy storage market, its challenges and opportunities (cylinders, batteries)
- Renewable technologies (solar PV and heat pumps)
- Changing energy markets (variable tariffs, network constraints etc.)
- High quality work output
- Proactive mindset with a can-do attitude
- High quality communications both internally and externally.
- It is important to network within the business to get answers quickly for our customers, and understand product development pipeline etc.
- Feedback market intelligence to the business, so we can use this to feed into our product development pipeline
- A super listener – from listening to our customers we uncover opportunities
- Use our CRM system diligently and effectively (salesforce.com)
- Manage time effectively
- Produce thorough account plans
- Produce accurate forecasts
- Prepared to travel and stay away occasionally
- Proven experience (3+ years) in delivering consistent sales growth working with key account clients, managing a varied and sometimes complex workload.
- An ability to understand and sell technical products. A background in selling product in other sectors such as HVAC, electric vehicles, energy storage, renewables, facilities management, and engineering would be an advantage.
- A positive, self-motivated, and proactive approach to doing business and achieving your sales targets. You will be a team player who can hit the ground running and quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Great communication and relationship management skills.
- A genuine passion for clean energy technologies.
- Experience using CRM systems (ideally Salesforce).
- A natural inclination to provide best in class customer service and go the extra mile.
Location REMOTE & FIXED POSITION – SOUTH-CENTRAL UK – MUST BE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF OXFORD AND BE WILLING TO TRAVEL NATIONALLY THROUGHOUT THE UK