- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector InteriorsSanitary
- Benefits BENEFITS
- Vacancy id 3997
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE SALARY + EXCELLENT BONUS
Are you a strategically thinking salesperson who understands the science and art of selling?
Would you love to be part of a rapidly growing business where you can implement your ideas and see them grow?
Our Client is seeking an experienced and determined Sales Manager to join their innovative and vibrant team based in London who has been steadily building one of the industries most talked about and influential luxury brassware and sanitaryware brands.
The role will be an office/home office based role with some international travel required.
- Achieving a set Global sales turnover target (information to be provided) on all of our Client’s group products
- Engage with Architects and Interior Designers in the sector via Zoom/Teams/Skype, presenting our Client’s Group and solutions from the organisation
- Contacting all project related partners in the Residential and Hospitality Sectors across various markets (UAE, Asia, Europe)
- Hunt new opportunities within Luxury Showrooms and Retailers globally
- Create new projects, specifications, generate quotations
- Track / report on all projects and contracts
- Maintain our database and complete CRM reports
- Offer Technical support and advice to clients when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Candidate will ideally have a background in Brassware, Sanitaryware or Interior products and solutions.
- Proven track record and a proactive approach to Specification Solution Selling and having strong existing relationships with architects, designers and contractors.
- Must have an eye for design and creativity
- Competent IT skills are required – MS Office, Word, Outlook and various video conferencing platforms would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the identification and closing of sales opportunities.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential; you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant external sales experience.
Our Clients are a rapidly expanding business and can offer great career progression opportunities not limited to the U.K. market.