- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC & M&E
- Benefits PENSION + PHONE, LAPTOP + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
- Vacancy id 4017
- Salary Details HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY (£28K – £38K DOE) + 10% BONUS
Do you have an interest in building a career with an award-winning innovative market leading HVAC company who set trends? If so, this exciting opportunity to join an innovative, award-winning Manufacturer of clean & smart tech hot water & heating solutions might be exactly what you have been looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer orientated Internal Technical Sales Executive to join one the fastest growing cleantech companies in the country. If you are looking to join a company genuinely disrupting the energy and building technology market and really can make an impact, this could be for you…
Our client is a fast-growing clean tech company that sells smart cloud enabled hot water cylinders that save consumers money and energy, help reduce the cost of running an estate of properties and enable smart energy consumption.
They actively sell into a number of different sales channels, specifically: utilities, developers, housing associations/local authorities, installation contractors, direct to consumers and plumbers/installers.
Our client has an immediate requirement for a talented and highly motivated Internal Technical Sales Executive based close to their Oxfordshire HQ
Our Client encourages creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to develop and grow the brand.
Our Client will pay a great salary and an annual bonus linked to the success of your achievements in the role!
As an Internal technical Sales Executive your role is to ensure that the customer base (old & new) is well served by:
- Fronting their internal sales efforts for consumers and installers.
- Ensuring high quality and accurate quotes are turned around quickly and diligently, responding to inbound sales inquiries.
- Working hard to proactively recruit new installers (plumbing and renewables companies) to join their national installer network.
- Undertake training with, and support the on boarding of new installers.
- Account manage their installer network to ensure high levels of engagement.
- Build a sustainable pipeline of opportunities with their installer network.
- Offer class leading customer service at each customer interaction.
- Provide technical support to their installers and customers should they call them with questions and are in need of technical support.
- Proactively close out technical cases and follow up with customers to ensure they are completely satisfied.
- Driving high-levels of customer engagement and develop valued relationships.
- Working as part of the close-knit customer fulfillment and sales team.
- Delivering high quality work output.
- Offer high quality communications both internally and externally. Using their CRM system diligently (salesforce.com).
- Managing time effectively.
How is success measured…?
- Successful growth and development of their installer base and sales orders
- Building and managing a clean pipeline of sales quotes on their CRM system salesforce.com
- Diligently follow up existing and new sales leads and close out appropriately
- Carefully manage customer expectations (price/lead-time etc.)
- Converting contractor/installer inquiries into ‘approved installers’ – sell them the benefits of becoming an installation partner and grow this national network.
- Ensuring technical cases are logged on salesforce.com and closed out as fast as possible.
- Ensuring our client has a minimum score of 4.5stars (out of 5) on Google reviews.
- Your individual contributions feature in the ‘customer fulfillment dashboard’ -this highlights the collective success of the department
- Passionate desire to learn
- A natural and effortless communicator
- Excellent, professional, reassuring and persuasive telephone manner
- Good work ethic, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to quickly and deeply understand technical products
- Have an inquisitive mindset
- Experience in managing varied & sometimes complex workload
- Ability to manage disputes and challenges with poise
- 3+ years sales experience
- Microsoft office suite experience (Word/Excel/PPT)
- CRM (salesforce.com) and sales cycle understanding