- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering / Drainage / Landscape
- Benefits 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
- Vacancy id 4168
- Salary Details COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY
Are you an ambitious and results driven individual with excellent attention to detail and top notch sales skills?
If so, then we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join one of Europe’s top brands in water technology at their successful operation in Yorkshire.
Our Client is a market-leading producer of hygienic water management solutions, employing over 300 people, with a turnover in excess of 50 million Euros and a portfolio of over 2,500 products. They offer drainage solutions to the commercial, industrial, housing and marine sectors where quality, durability and hygiene are a key focus.
Customers all over the world rely on their know-how, high level of professionalism and dedicated service. This is why they regard their employees as being their greatest asset.
By joining their team, you will be given the opportunity, not only to utilise, but also to further develop your skills and build a career in one of the fastest growing and vibrant industries.
You will be provided with full product training and opportunities for career progression will arise as the company continues to grow.
Our Client is looking to appoint an individual within their sales support team to ensure the swift processing and timely flow of customer orders whilst providing the best possible advice, support and service.
You will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the field sales and management team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all orders are processed accurately within timelines and that all company databases, records and files are updated in line with company policies and procedure.
- Working with customers over the telephone, or by email, providing advice and guidance on the company’s full range of products, to a professional standard.
- Ascertaining the customers’ needs and helping to provide solutions and advice to match.
- Producing quotations and pro forma invoices; processing payments as required.
- Contacting customers in order to resolve outstanding queries and swift communication of any delays which could impact the customer.
- Liaison with other departments and partner organisations wherever necessary, with a view to ensuring the smooth flow of work into and through the department, and ultimately to the customer.
- Ensuring swift resolution of administrative issues and financial/invoicing queries.
- Dealing with all manner of query calls from customers, suppliers and the Field Sales Team.
- Liaising with the freight forwarders, collecting and filing PODs
- Scanning, coding and filing of purchase invoices
- Data processing, filing and other general administrative duties.
- Updating Salesforce ensuring information is up to date and correct
- To assist in the training of new employees and to undertake any training as deemed necessary by the business to perform your role effectively.
- Carry out the annual stock-take with the warehouse supervisor
- Covering the warehouse in the warehouse supervisor’s absence – this may include completing forklift truck training
- Carrying out any reasonable requests and ad-hoc projects arising from the operation of the business.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment, be a team player but also able to complete tasks on your own initiative.
Previous experience of working in an office environment along with experience in utilising company databases is desirable but not essential.
You will also need to be comfortable dealing with customer queries via telephone and email.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft office will also be required.
This role will be largely office based. However, you may be required to cover the Warehouse and there will also be potential to visit Clients and travel to our Client’s Headquarters in Denmark.