- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Tools Fixings Consumables Diy
- Benefits 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS
- Vacancy id 4673
- Salary Details COMPETITIVE + EXCELLENT RESULTS DRIVEN REWARD SCHEME
Are you an experienced sales, marketing and customer service professional with strong people skills looking to enhance your career with an internationally recognised brand?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer and supplier of safety at height solutions that are expanding their business due to an increase in demand for their high-quality products.
As a global manufacturer with sales, distribution and warehousing facilities across Europe, the USA, Mexico, Canada, China, Australia and the United Kingdom, our Client has established themselves as a market leader in the supply of safety at height solutions, offering unrivalled value to their customers through their strong portfolio of brands.
With over 3,000 employees across 12 countries, our Client believes that their people are the cornerstone of their success and are committed to proving career opportunities, and professional development opportunities to those who join them.
The main purpose of your role will be to work closely with sales management, inside and outside, to build and develop relationships with new and existing accounts to provide an excellent sales experience and problem resolution.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively Contact potential or existing customers, ask questions to understand customer requirements, close sales, and inform them about a product or service using scripts from start to finish in a positive, efficient & professional manor
- Develop professional relationships to determine customers’ needs, expectations limitations, and requirements for the purpose of providing customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and customer growth.
- Enter and update customer information in Salesforce and keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Provide complete problem resolution for issues received through customers.
- Educate customers about the features and benefits of products to improve brand loyalty and up-sell opportunities.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Be able to actively plan and structure your workload to be efficient
- Be able to look after your own accounts and help with the workload when necessary
- Actively participate in all necessary training development programs
- Act as liaison on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve problems both internally and externally
- Understand and adhere to corporate policies & procedures.
- Always present a professional image to customers, vendors, and other departments.
- Participate in special projects and/or provide support to project teams regarding improvements or changes to existing programs or implementation of new programs.
- Proactively provide and communicate process & system improvement needs.
- Actively communicate and work with the entire team to ensure a cohesive and productive environment.
- Identify and accurately evaluates both operating & customer requirements to get to the root of the problem.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be self-motivated with the desire to achieve goals and work in a fast-paced environment.
Previous experience in an office-based sales, customer service or administrative support role is essential along with the ability to learn multiple software and data systems.
Full product training will be provided along with continuous development opportunities
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (9.00 AM – 5.00 PM)