- Consultant Steve Brennan
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits + Staff Recognition Schemes + Pension + Life Insurance Scheme + 28 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Employee Retail Discount Schemes + Share Incentives + Cycle to Work Scheme
- Vacancy id 4766
- Salary Details Very Competitive Basic Salary
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributors of Construction Products, who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive for their South East London operation.
Our client a leading distributor of specialist building materials to trade customers across the UK and Europe focussing on Building Envelope products.
Our Client is seeking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive who will act as the first point of contact for their customer base, delivering the ultimate in customer service, developing robust relationships with key accounts and enhancing sales and profitability within their South East London branch.
As Internal Sales Executive, you will deliver new business sales and existing account development which will be beneficial and profitable to the branch. Regularly engaging with our Client’s external sales force, warehouse and credit control teams, you will also input orders into our Client’s system and maintain sales records via their Salesforce system. In this position, you will be expected to forge strong working relationships with all key accounts and will manage their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules.
This is a “hands-on” position where you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
The successful candidate will require:
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Able to deliver good quality customer service
- Experience in a sales-driven environment – ideally within a General Merchant is essential
- IT literate
- Knowledge of construction products is desirable