- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Vacancy id 4684
- Salary Details Negotiable (Depending On Experience)
Our Clients are proud to be one of the UK’s leading independent distributors of HVAC, Plumbing and Heating materials. They have been leading the way for over a hundred years by being customer-focused, competitive pricing and having fantastic technical knowledge in every department
Due to growth, our clients are looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their team in Newcastle, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss it in more detail.
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Our Clients are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive for Key Accounts, who will act as the first point of contact for high-spend customers, delivering the ultimate in customer service, developing robust relationships with key accounts and enhancing sales and profitability within the Lewes branch.
As Internal Sales Executive, you will deliver existing account growth which will be beneficial and profitable to the branch. Regularly engaging with their external sales force, warehouse and credit control teams, you’ll also input orders onto their system and maintain the sales records via their Salesforce system. In this position, you will be expected to forge strong working relationships with all key accounts and will manage their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules
The successful candidate will require:
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Good knowledge of either HVAC or Plumbing & Heating Products would be highly desirable
- Able to deliver good quality customer service
- Experience in sales-driven environments
- IT literate
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous exposure to all aspects of a branch, including Sales, Operations, Administration and Stock Control
- Great communication and organisational skills and an excellent telephone manner
- A methodical approach and an eye for detail, as well as being IT literate
- Self-motivation and the ability to embrace change
- Highly proficient in data extraction and manipulation.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Excellent IT Skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to the HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.