We are retained by one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Construction Accessories including waterproofing, concrete accessories & concrete repair products who are focussed on delivering valued solutions to Contractors, Sub Contractors, and Merchants who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE to join their team in KENT.
Reporting to: sales Manager
Working within the team you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining named ‘key’ accounts and the development of new business sector in order to achieve the long term growth and profitability. You will successfully convert customer enquiries into profitable sales and contact new leads and lost/lapsed customers following marketing campaigns and using information provided by Business Manager, Sales, Commercial and Marketing to generate business
- Develop, monitor and deliver sales through a network of contractor and subcontractor relationships, developing accounts and building competitive advantage focusing on solution and service differentiators.
- Develop strong relationships with assigned key builder’s merchants.
- In conjunction with the external sales team quote, track, drive and secure sales orders against a comprehensive pipeline of projects and sites.
- Engage and drive internal partners to deliver on customer service requirements with consistent and effective communication and feedback on activity.
- Actively pursue product knowledge via the management team and key suppliers driving joint opportunities and effectively following up all the leads and opportunities created.
- Take ownership and be accountable for continually looking for ways to innovatively increase margin .
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Office based sales experience
- Problem solving ability relating to customer service
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- A team player with a flexible approach at all times
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate.
- Methodical and excellent telephone manner
Salary Negotiable basic dependent upon experience + excellent results driven rewards
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.
SRS specialise in vacancies within the construction materials industry in the following sectors Builders Merchants, Distribution, Wholesale, Manufacturers, Architects, Specifiers, Contractors, Civil Engineers, Civils Specifiers, Housebuilders, Developers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, M&E Contractors, M & E Specifiers, Plant and Tool Hire in the product categories of :Brick & Block Sales, Roofing Sales, Kitchens and Bathroom Sales, Plumbing Sales, Aggregates & Concrete Sales, PPE Sales, Boiler Sales, Radiator Sales, Building Control Sales, Drainage Sales, Ventilation and Air Management Sales, Insulation Sales, Door Control Sales, Ironmongery Sales, Plant Hire, Modular Accommodation Sales, Building System Sales, Plastic Window Sales, Plasterboard Sales, Renewable Energy System Sales, Solar Heating Sales, HVAC Sales, Heavy Side Materials, Light Side Materials, Civil Engineering Material Sales, KBB, Groundwork Specialist Sales, SIPS Sales, Timber Sheet and Board Sales, Timber Frame Building Sales and all other construction materials sales.