- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits 25 Days Holiday, Pension, X4 Life Assurance, Lots Of Training, Development And Progression Available
- Vacancy id 4687
- Salary Details £30k
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributor Builder merchants who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit an Internal sales assistant who will work closely with the Branch Manager to ensure all accounts develop profitability and the Kings Langley branch runs smoothly. This is a “hands-on” position where you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your career
Our Clients are currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Assistant at their Kings Langley branch, to act as the first point of contact for their customers and support the regional sales management team with sales administration as the first point of contact for their customer base.
What does the role involve?
As an Internal Sales Assistant at their Kings Langley branch, you will deliver new business sales and existing account development which will be beneficial and profitable to the branch. Regularly engaging with their external sales force, warehouse and credit control teams, you’ll also input orders onto the system and maintain sales records via the Salesforce system. In this position, you will be expected to forge strong working relationships with all key accounts and will manage their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules. In addition, you will work on the Trade Counter if required.
The successful candidate will require:
- Experience in the construction industry
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
- The drive to deliver good quality customer service
- Experience in sales-driven environments, with previous internal sales support experience and sales order processing experience desirable
- Knowledge and skills within stock management are an advantage
- Good data accuracy and attention to detail with a good level of numeracy and IT skills
In return they offer:
- Great work-life balance, with sociable working hours.
- Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Hours – 7.00-16.00 M-F
Area: Kings Langley Branch