- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Vacancy id 4686
- Salary Details £30,000 £40,000
Vacancy Title Internal Sales Executive
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributor Builder merchants of who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a Internal sales executive who will work closely with the Branch Manager to ensure all accounts develop profitability and the Lewes branch runs smoothly. This is a “hands on” position where you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your career
We are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive for Key Accounts, who will act as first point of contact for high spend customers, delivering the ultimate in customer service, developing robust relationships with key accounts and enhance sales and profitability within the Lewes branch.
As Internal Sales Executive, you will deliver existing account growth which will be beneficial and profitable to the branch. Regularly engaging with our external sales force, warehouse and credit control teams, you’ll also input orders onto our system and maintain our sales records via our Salesforce system. In this position you will be expected to forge strong working relationships with all key accounts and will manage their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules.
The successful candidate will require:
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Able to deliver good quality customer service
• Experience in sales-driven environments
• IT literate
• Knowledge of construction products desirable
Successful candidates must have:
- Supervisory experience and a good knowledge of the trade/construction industry as well as knowledge of products and services available
• Previous exposure to all aspects of a branch, including Sales, Operations, Administration and Stock Control
• Great communication and organisational skills and an excellent telephone manner
• A methodical approach and an eye for detail, as well as being IT literate
• Self-motivation and the ability to embrace change
- Highly proficient in data extraction and manipulation.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Excellent IT Skills