- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits Benefits Package
- Vacancy id 4353
- Salary Details Circa £30k Basic
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributors of Construction Materials who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to work closely with the Branch Manager to ensure all accounts develop profitability and the branch runs smoothly. This is a “hands-on” position where you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your career
Our Client is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive who will act as the first point of contact for customers delivering the ultimate in customer service and developing robust relationships with key accounts and enhancing sales and profitability within the branch.
As Internal Sales Executive, you will deliver new business sales and existing account development which will be beneficial and profitable to the branch. Regularly engaging with our Client’s external sales force, warehouse and credit control teams, you’ll also input orders onto our Client’s system and maintain sales records via the Salesforce system. In this position, you will be expected to forge strong working relationships with all key accounts and will manage their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules.
The successful candidate will require:
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Able to deliver good quality customer service
• Experience in sales-driven environments
• IT literate
• Knowledge of construction products or similar is desirable
Successful candidates must have:
- Good knowledge of the trade/construction industry as well as knowledge of products and services available
- Great communication and organisational skills and an excellent telephone manner
- A methodical approach and an eye for detail, as well as being IT literate
- Self-motivation and the ability to embrace change
- Highly proficient in data extraction and manipulation.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Excellent IT Skills
Our Client offers a great opportunity to build your career in a market-leading business, along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, a great pension scheme, life insurance and a Share Incentive Scheme.