- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC & M&E
- Benefits VAN + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + SERIOUS CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- Vacancy id 4012
- Salary Details HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE + 1.5X – 2X OVERTIME (DOOR TO DOOR)
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading Award-Winning National UK HVAC solutions organisation might what you’ve been looking for?
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer, Distributor, Installation and Service provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication, growth and professionalism. Our Client is a National business with an exceptional brand and reputation. They specialise in high-end HVAC solutions – Chillers & Data Centre Cooling, Next Gen Refrigerants, Air Handling Units, Heat Pumps, Fan Coils, Air Curtains and may other energy efficient solutions and services.
Scope of Works & Service offering (not limited to)
- Water Chillers/Central Cooling Plant Service and Maintenance – Any Type, Any Make.
- Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Service and Maintenance (Cold Rooms, Computer Suites, Splits/VRV).
- Replacement Project Packages for Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Equipment/R22.
- Supply of Energy Efficient Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Plant –
- Turbocor Application Specialists.
- Chiller & Chilled Water Consultancy/F-Gas Audits/Energy Surveys/TM44 Inspections/Water & Air Quality.
- Chilled Water & Refrigerant Bespoke Training.
- On Site Compressor Overhauls, Recip/Screw/Centrif.
- Refrigerant Retrofit & Refrigerant Compliance.
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerants Including Propane & New Blend 4th Gen HFO Refrigerants.
- Close control/RCU/CRAC and large condensing unit supply and installation.
- Split System supply and Installation or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
- VRV System Installations or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
Due to growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident, up and coming Improving Engineer to join this growing business operational primarily in the South East and South Central Region.
Knowledge & Skills/Job Dimension
- Almost certainly has been working in the HVAC industry for minimum 1 year in an engineering capacity (Service, Maintenance or Install)
- Working toward L2 vocations qualification in refrigeration/engineering.
- C&G 2079 or equivalent certified.
- Electrically isolate a mains powered low voltage system using obvious main isolation point.
- Can test electrical systems at a basic safety level. Can determine if a system is live or dead, and whether it is safe to work on.
- Able to attempt works safely independently – but often requiring support/guidance on technical issues and best methods from other staff. Will generally work alongside more senior staff for complex works
- Charge and recover refrigerant competently in small systems and work safe and responsibly in any other potential refrigerant recovery work situations.
- Can pressure test a system competently in small systems and work safe and responsibly in any other potential pressure test work situations
- Can place a system on vacuum and understands how to ensure the whole system is being evacuated or is under vacuum.