- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Vacancy id 4255
- Salary Details Negotiable Salary (dependant On Experience)
Our Clients are a UK market leading manufacturer, Distributor and service provider with an incredible history going back over 150 years, manufacturing air management Solutions and providing ongoing aftercare service and maintenance. They maintain their market position by ongoing research and development backed by unmatched customer service and technical support.
Due to growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced HVAC Estimator to be remotely based in the United Kingdom, with monthly visits to Head Office.
Reporting to: ESTIMATING MANAGER
To ensure the technical and commercial accuracy of all bids put out to the market. This role involves analysing customer enquiries, reading specifications and drawings, creating take-offs, preparing summaries, reports, quotations and maintaining both manual and electronic filing systems, keeping enquiry and order registers up to date.
- To read, interpret and understand customer enquiries including the scope of works documents, schedules, drawings and project specification
- Accurately measure quantities from relevant documents and produce costing sheets, summaries and reports for review as appropriate
- To prepare clearly qualified and detailed quotations and associated technical information for our customers that fully detail the extent of what we have and have not included
- Use component and product selection software to prepare and produce estimates for bespoke equipment
- Identifying, managing and mitigating ‘design’ risks
- To provide technical support and specification information to clients and internal colleagues
- Review and handover of the project at order stage to Project Manager including handover documentation once work is secured and attend internal contract meetings as required
- Keep accurate records of same in both the electronic and paper filing systems, maintain and update internal databases
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills plus high standards for the quality of written work and drawings
- Self-discipline and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload
- Good team working skills.
- A good home office space where the individual can work undisturbed
- The ability to work to deadline
- The ability to check own work
- Flexible, adaptable and calm when working under pressure
- Strong client relationship skills.
- Strong commercial awareness
As our Client’s business is always expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area REMOTE WORK – NATIONWIDE (With Monthly visits to Head Office)