- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Company Car/Car Allowance, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Etc
- Vacancy id 4140
- Salary Details Negotiable Plus Excellent Bonus Scheme
Our Clients who have become a leader in the field of HVAC Commissioning, Cleanroom Validation, HVACR Maintenance and environmental Monitoring
Due to growth our clients are looking for a HVAC Commissioning Engineer to cover the County Dublin, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Technical Director
Main purpose of the role will be to carry out HVAC Air and Water Systems balancing and Validation of HVAC Systems and associated Cleanrooms. The role will also include fault finding and troubleshooting of such systems during commissioning and validation.
- Responsible for commissioning, troubleshooting, testing and validation of HVAC systems
- HVAC Air and Water Systems Balancing and Commissioning
- HVAC Systems Trouble Shooting and Fault Finding
- HEPA Filter Integrity Testing
- Particle Count testing
- Verification of cleanroom air change rates and Cleanroom pressure profiles
- Complete documentation, test sheets and complete detailed HVAC commissioning reports.
- Good Documentation Practices
- Good communications skills.
- Ensure all works and repairs are prioritised and completed promptly.
- Liaise with customer (and other contractors) on site.
- Follow up and close out on customer enquiries.
- All works are completed to the highest quality standards.
- All works are completed in accordance the site safety standards
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Trade background (Mechanical) with experience with working with HVAC at technician level with 3+ years education, training, and experience of HVAC Systems & Balancing.
- Relevant Engineering Qualification i.e., Level 7 or Level 8 Mechanical, Building Services Engineering (with practical field experience)
- Proven fault finding/trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge and experience working in a GMP regulated facility.
- Full/clean Irish Driver’s License required for company vehicle
As our Client’s business is always expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.