If you are looking for a Human Resources role with one of the UK’s most highly respected Manufacturers, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Clients business has a turnover in excess of £20M employing around 130 people throughout the UK and is currently undergoing a period of planned growth.
Our Client is currently seeking a suitably experienced HR Administrator to be based at their Northamptonshire office to work closely with the on-site operational team of 130 people. Over time, additional support will also be required for their operation in Kent.
This is a standalone HR role and you will have solid HR admin and advisor experience and be prepared to take ownership and responsibility for all of the HR function.
- Provide on-going support and mentoring to management, offering objective and practical advice on all employee relations matters as necessary.
- Ownership of the HR system and further roll out of system functionality to the wider management team
- Update internal HR systems with leavers, transfers, disciplinary information and any additional ad hoc HR information.
- Maintain employee information and documentation in line with compliance and audit requirements
- Support with the business objectives by participating in the recruitment and selection process.
- Proactively identify trends from analysis of turnover reports and exit interviews to propose and implement changes that will reduce turnover. Develop and manage action plans re: retention & turnover.
- Work closely with business area managers to identify trends and implement initiatives to reduce absence. Support operations managers and team leaders in ensuring that the absence management policy is being adhered to.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A background in employee relations
- Strong and effective management skills
- Systematic problem solver
- Determined and assertive
- To be a team player capable of making/influencing decisions.
- Able to work flexible working hours to suit customer / business demands
- To be highly detail orientated
- Ability to challenge, develop strategy and lead change
- Good decision maker, in potential crisis situations
- CIPD Qualified (Level 5- Desirable but not essential)
Salary COMPETITIVE SALARY + OTHER BENEFITS