- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering / Drainage / Landscape
- Benefits 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Full Support And Continuous Training
- Vacancy id 4085
- Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience + Bonus Scheme
Are you a Health and Safety professional looking to enhance your career with one of the UK’s leading construction suppliers?
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a HSEQ Manager to join the business at an exciting time in the further development of their brand in the UK market.
With over 30 years experience in designing and producing high quality engineered solutions, our clients have established a strong market position as the largest supplier of engineered products to the building and civil engineering sectors in the UK.
The business is built on innovation and commitment to providing high quality service to customers and through their nationwide stockists, enabling them to play an integral role in building and civil engineering projects.
Their culture is open, honest and trustworthy. Their employees are truly empowered to maximise their potential, they are recognised for their hard work and success and the value they add to the business.
They operate a flat structure, without a hierarchical senior management team. You will be empowered to be bold, creative and to make a difference.
As a result of a decade of substantial investment, they are now seeking an experienced Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager to join their one-site operation in Staffordshire.
Reporting to: Business Development Director
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for promoting best practice across the business to ensure all areas of health, safety, environmental and quality management systems and policies are promoted, implemented and adhered to.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the company HSEQ System
- Retain ISO 45001 certification
- Retain ISO 9001 certification
- Obtain ISO 14001 certification
- Preparing Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Preparing monthly Board Report on HSEQ system
- Lead and support management system audits by internal and external bodies.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards and legislation
- Creating a continuous improvement culture.
- Carrying out accident / incident investigations as and when required from root cause analysis to close out actions; providing reports to all interested parties.
- Carrying out staff and external party inductions
- Supporting the commercial team with tender completions and PQQs
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Experienced HSEQ Manager with a NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma.
- Experienced and full familiarity with ISO9001, ISO45001 & ISO14001
- Passionate about driving change and have the ability to build strong relationships with all levels of employees
- Customer focused approach