Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Type Full time
Product Sector Landscaping
Benefits 21 DAYS HOLIDAY, COMPANY CAR, HEALTH INSURANCE, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE (Available After One Year Of Service)
Vacancy id 3768
Salary Details COMPETITIVE SALARY (BASED ON EXPERIENCE) + COMPANY BONUS
Are you a professional Manager with experience of overseeing a production facility for construction materials?
If so, one of the UK’s highly regarded suppliers of heavy side building products is looking to appoint a General Manager at their state- of- the- art production facilities in Bolton.
With a reputation built over 20 years in business, our Client is now recognised as one of the most innovative suppliers of a wide range of high quality landscaping products in the Country. They have a number of strategically placed showrooms throughout the UK which hold product displays, digital facilities for material selection
Coming from a worldwide network of trusted suppliers, their products are hand-picked and ethically-sourced to ensure that they are able to create ‘visionary’ urban spaces for their Clients and they are constantly looking for new ways to improve their offering through an innovative approach and dedicated in-house production design team.
An undeniable passion for urban landscape design can be found in every member of their team who work collaboratively to provide bespoke solutions to every customer, whatever their budget.
They are a family business with family values to match and they truly believe that their people are their biggest asset. They put personal and professional development at the heart of their business strategy and strive to maintain a working environment which is vibrant, fun and dynamic.
Due to continued success and increased demand for their products, they are now looking to expand their team with the appointment of an experience General Manager to oversee the running of their manufacturing unit in Bolton.
The position is extremely dynamic and will involve a combination of management, leadership, production, logistics, health and safety and continuous improvement responsibilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and motivating an expanding team of office staff and production operatives.
- Linking the commercial objectives of the business with the day to day running of our Client’s 60,000 sq. ft ultra-modern production facility.
- Knowledge of shaping materials using CNC, waterjet, sandblasting and laser machinery.
- Being proactive in seeking new production methods and maximising our Client’s capacity with a dynamic approach.
- Managing logistics from a stock management and distribution approach.
- Reporting to the Operations Director and developing/providing weekly production and commercial reports.
- Building relationships with supply chain and customers alike.
- Developing lean working practices, delivering excellence and contributing to company growth.
- Overseeing H&S at the production facility.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to enjoy working within a fast paced and challenging business environment and have experience of working in a similar role. You will also need to be a natural leader who enjoys developing and leading a team.
The position will also require the following skills and knowledge;
- Ideally, you will possess good I.T skills and be able to demonstrate competence in working in a modern production environment.
- Management experience in a similar role.
- A strong commercial background.
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment and excellent communication skills are essential.
- The right candidate will be hard working, proactive, passionate and able to motivate by leading from the front.
- Good understanding of CAD and technical drawings would be an advantage.
- Awareness of H&S regulations in a production facility is essential
All necessary training will be provided
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.