- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering / Drainage / Landscape
- Benefits Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Full Support And Continuous Training
- Vacancy id 4257
- Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience
Are you a technical Product Trainer looking to enhance your career with one of the UK’s leading construction product manufacturing businesses?
Our Client is looking for a Product & Sales Trainer to join their dynamic, motivated Commercial team. Reporting to the Key Accounts Director, you will be responsible for providing training for their highly regarded customers and internal personnel.
With over 30 years of experience in designing and producing high quality engineered solutions, our Client has established a strong market position spanning the building and civil engineering sectors Worldwide and are regarded as a market leader.
The company is an award-winning manufacturer of a specialist range of products used in various applications including civil engineering, landscaping, industrial and mechanical and electrical installations.
The business is built on innovation and commitment to providing high-quality service to customers and through their nationwide stockists, enabling them to play an integral role in building and civil engineering projects.
The Field-Based Product Trainer will play a key role in enhancing the business’ unique offering in one of the construction industry’s fastest-growing and dynamic sectors.
The Field-Based Product Trainer is responsible for taking full ownership of the design and delivery of training to the customer. This is a highly operational role which will require you to become an expert in our Client’s product offering in order to develop a complete training programme to deliver to customers.
You must have a strong training background and ideally some knowledge of the construction/Civil Engineering industry to be a successful candidate.
You will be experienced in modern training methods, such as virtual training, webinars etc. Understanding what the customer wants and determining the best method for delivering it will be key.
The role will be home-based and requires extensive travel throughout the UK and Eire as required. This job is field-based and therefore you will also be expected to travel to their customers’ premises to deliver some training.
- Design and develop in-depth training including all training materials (presentations, how-to guides, worksheets, product demos etc) including assisting in the production of ‘How to’ YouTube videos etc.
- Develop and deliver training to our Client’s customers in order for them to maximise their commercial benefit of our Clients’ products
- Become an expert in our Client’s products functionality in order to provide consultancy and advice
Key Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be digitally minded with the ability to adapt training material to suit the changing requirements of our Client’s Stakeholders. Ideally, you will have knowledge or experience in a Civil Engineering or Construction type industry, but this is not essential.
- You will be self-managed, therefore diary and journey planning are essential together with excellent interpersonal skills to enable communication to all levels of our Clients’ business.
- Being enthusiastic is essential to aid the innovation of ideas to create and deliver suitable training solutions.
- Experience in design, creation, development and implementation of training programmes is essential as well as using online/digital methods to present such training.
- This role reports in and works alongside the external sales team and therefore Commercial understanding is vital to be successful.
Location/Area Central England (within 1.5 hours travelling time for Milton Keynes)