Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Type Full time
Product Sector Other
Benefits 26 Days Annual Leave, Private Medical Insurance, Group Pension, Life Assurance, Annual Full Medical, Travel Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Flexible Working Arrangements
Vacancy id 3870
Salary Details Competitive Based On Experience
Are you a driven individual interested in developing a fulfilling career with a construction industry trade association who are expanding their operations?
If so, we are delighted to offer this unique opportunity to join a high-profile, influential organisation at an exciting stage in their development as an Events & Membership Executive.
Your role will be to manage the organisation of major events on behalf of the trade association, manage their member database and oversee membership relations (including retention and growth).
In addition, you will be required to provide administrative support to the Director of Government Relations and Business Development and the wider team.
Reporting to: Director of Government Relations and Business Development
- Responsible for the full-service end-to-end event management on the Association’s three major annual events including;
- Project Management and budgeting
- Sourcing, appointing and managing relationships with venues and relevant suppliers-contractors to ensure the understanding of, and smooth delivery of, the requirements for each event
- Managing the guest attendance process, including creating invitations and booking forms, table plans, dietary requirements’ collection, etc.
- Preparing pre-event documents, e.g. delegate lists, name badges, staff timings and signage for the events
- Preparing post-event evaluation surveys, collating results and feedback
- Oversee or support the organisation of other bespoke events, including roundtable discussions, networking conferences, receptions, webinars, etc.
- Responsible for updating events and meetings pages on the association’s website using the content management system (CMS)
- Assist the Communications Executive with the marketing and communications for events; e.g., production of materials; promotion of sponsors, etc.
- Researching new event venues, suggesting new and creative event ideas to engage with the association’s members
- Responsible for the maintenance, accuracy and effectiveness of the Association database, ensuring at the same time that all the data held complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 requirements
- Responsible for updating Members pages of the association’s website using the content management system (CMS).
- Support Communications Executive in continual process of optimisation to the way the association communicates with its members
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of the association’s website’s email inbox regarding queries, membership applications and subscriptions to the Association’s Construction Industry Forecasts
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure efficient use of database and updating of contacts within the database
- Lead on membership administration, supporting the Director with new member onboarding, retention and data recording.
- Support the External Affairs team with the members’ benefits package and the development/promotion of the brand.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Government Relations and Business Development, including:
- Organisation of diary and meetings, preparation and editing of documents, correspondences, etc.
- Organisation of relevant committee meetings, including RSVPs, briefing papers, minute taking
- Liaise with stakeholders i.e. government, media and construction industry on management’s behalf via all forms of communication
- Provide support in other areas on association’s activities, as appropriate to assist with the efficient operation of the Association as a whole, including
- Assisting with general office administration
- Meet and greeting of visitors, and helping with the prompt and professional handling of incoming telephone calls
Key Skills and Competencies
- 1-2 years events planning experience
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels within and outside construction industry, in a professional manner
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Competent with content management systems for websites; Umbraco preferred but not necessary
- Competent with database management; Salesforce preferred but not necessary
- Competent with email marketing platforms; MailChimp preferred but not necessary
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.