- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Benefits
- Vacancy id 4186
- Salary Details Negotiable
Our Clients are a family owned business that have been supplying plumbing and heating professionals with an extensive range of innovative products for numerous years. They have managed to lead the way by keeping with their traditional family values and also excellent customer service and technical support teams.
Due to growth our clients are looking for an Estimator to join their successful team, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
To support the sales teams by providing an efficient sales and estimating service for heating and plumbing products across their customer base, whilst working alongside internal departments.
- Provide support to Internal Management as well as External Business Development Managers, ensuring that project quotations are produced to an agreed standard and format.
- Prepare and submit professionally prepared quotations within an agreed timescale, always ensuring quality and accuracy are maintained.
- Document and record all inquiries ensuring a project pipeline is maintained and up to date.
- Daily contact with Branch Managers and Business Development Managers, providing instant support and advice on pricing and quotes.
- Share leads with Business Development Managers across all brands and product groups.
- Use sales-I (CRM) system to evaluate performance and returns whilst tracking ongoing pipeline.
- Liaise with and assist the Product Management Team by providing regular feedback on products and pricing.
- Regularly review market pricing and margins achieved.
- Support the Estimating & Pricing Manager, as and when required, in the maintenance of supplier claim backs, ensuring margins are optimised on all projects.
- Assist the Manager with reporting to Management, as required, regarding ongoing projects
- Keep regular contact and negotiations with suppliers.
- Adhere to all health & safety procedures.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management that are within your capability to perform.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years estimating experience including the preparation and submit of tender document
- Ideally y the candidate will have experience within the Plumbing, Heating or HVAC sector
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Full valid driving license
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be customer focused and a driven individual
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.