- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Fit Out
- Benefits Car Allowance + 22 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- Vacancy id 4356
- Salary Details £45K
Drawing on over twenty-five years of experience, they are a leading building services group combining technical expertise and operational excellence with a policy of total quality.
Working throughout the UK, they have a track record of meeting the most exacting standards, adhering to budgets and achieving targets through a highly efficient project management team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Candidates must be capable of all aspects of project delivery from initial client request through to costing. Project delivery, Sign off and final accounting.
- Liaising with Estimating, Health & Safety within the Company
- Running multiple projects of varying contract value across the country
- Managing Project Engineers, Subcontractors, and Site Operatives
- Liaising with Main Contractor, other Contractors, and Clients
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous Project Management experience on Morrison’s or Asda Supermarkets beneficial.
- Self-driven, dynamic project manager with good experience within the industry Practical and can-do approach and professional when communicating
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- Flexibility and commitment
- Electrical trade experience.
- 18th Edition BS 7671
- Full UK Driving License
- CSCS / ECS Card