Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Type Full time
Product Sector Building Products
Vacancy id 3848
Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience
Are you an experienced ecommerce specialist looking to enhance your career with an internationally recognised brand?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer and distributor of safety at height solutions that are expanding the
As a global manufacturer with sales, distribution and warehousing facilities across the USA, Mexico, Canada, China, Australia and the United Kingdom, our Client has established themselves as a market leader in the supply of safety at height solutions, offering unrivaled value to their customers through their strong portfolio of brands.
With over 3,000 employees across 12 countries, our Client believes that their people are the cornerstone of their success and are committed to proving career opportunities, professional development opportunities, along with competitive salaries and benefits to those who join them.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
The main purpose of your role will be to plan and execute the organisation’s e-commerce strategy, driving the commercial performance of their e-commerce platforms.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive the performance of our Client’s major online customer accounts including Amazon and eBay.
- Responsible for all e-commerce operations and the customer experience in partnership with customer care, sales and logistics.
- Review, measure and report on key metrics and performance and provide insights, suggestions and implement improvements.
- Manage the online product presentation and execute an effective position and content
- Explore and manage new initiatives for e-commerce to improve site performance, on line merchandising options, engagements and conversion.
- Strong focus on customer experience and usability. Collect and analyse customer feedback.
- Provide a focused insight into onsite performance and trading activity of the company’s e-commerce site, and major customer online sites by gathering, reviewing and drawing conclusions from website performance to enable strategy to be driven from commercially and customer focused data.
- Produce regular management information and reports to analyse performance and make recommendations to support the trading strategy and achieve key commercial objectives.
- Review product and promotional data to understand key sales gaps and opportunities – make recommendations to ensure that commercial opportunities can be maximised.
- Produce reports to demonstrate the results of activity on site and campaign performance, short-and long-term impacts of activity and key opportunities to drive the strategic plan.
- Provide commercial insight on online trends and opportunities to support the e-commerce platforms in developing long term strategy and identifying key new development opportunities.
Professional Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven e-commerce experience
- Business studies degree or CIM marketing qualification
- Experience of building successful Customer Relationships
- Managing key stakeholders relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to work on their own – self motivated
- Knowledge of CRM systems – salesforce.com or similar advantageous.
- Experience of selling via Amazon vendor site and eBay advantageous.
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable working within a small, fast paced team environment
- Professional and charismatic
- Highly motivated
- Dynamic & enthusiastic personality
- High level of drive to achieve and succeed
- Ability to hold others attention and influence decisions.
- IT Literate
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.