- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Vacancy id 4227
- Salary Details Negotiable D.O.E
Our Clients are a global market leading manufacturer with an incredible history going back over a 100 years, manufacturing innovative commercial HVAC Solutions and services. They maintain their market position by ongoing research and development backed by unmatched customer service across the marketplace.
Due to growth our clients are looking for a Document Controller to work in the County Dublin Office, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Departmental Head
To take responsibility for maintaining the accurate records of company and project specific documentation
- Assisting the team in all aspects of projects and general admin as needed.
- Controlling company and project documentation
- To follow and improve document control procedures
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals
- Producing document progress reports for senior managers
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- Helping in the planning stages of a specific projects
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- To support and assist with the Health Safety requirements within the business
- Experience of document control in an engineering setting with pharmaceutical experience a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated customer service excellence
- Responsibility for follow-up on actions based on various team projects.
- High organization and time management skills in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to perform and manage technically complex projects using independent judgement and personal initiative.
- Build strong internal and external relationships using effective verbal and written Communication skills.
- Recognise and act on opportunities and also adjust direction when situation requires
- Ability to work independently without regular direct supervision
As our Client’s business is always expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.