- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Tools & Fixings
- Vacancy id 4039
- Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Tool & Machinery Manufacturer & Distributor, our client is seeking a Digital & Social Media Manager to grow their digit growth, and take the company’s on line activity to the next level.
Reporting to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
Working within a busy Marketing Department you will be responsible for rapidly building their reach across all digital, PR, e mail and social media platforms as well as driving on line sales.
- You will support product launches with carefully created campaigns using PR, social, influencers, bloggers as well as the occasional with traditional print media and exhibitions.
- Work closely with the Marketing & Sales teams to ensure consistency and accuracy of message as well as creating impact and valuable activity with measurable success.
- Grow and manage the companies influencers Programme
- Liaising with internal departments on marketing promotions and merchandising, and sales and operations.
- Work closely with the Technical Director to ensure that website marketing and promotion of products is planned, coordinated and executed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of web site promotion techniques, driving traffic, PPC, SEO analytics and improving metrics through AB testing and optimization.
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A well developed appreciation for design , graphics and brand image
- Up to date knowledge of the latest social media platform development technologies and methodologies.
- Be able to analyse market trends, develop sales, price and profitability strategies, and to recommend improvements and increase revenue
- Effective communication skills
- Able to fashion web and online marketing plans using data sets and information
- Good IT skills & PC literate and experience with Microsoft Outlook