- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering Products
- Benefits 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Full Support And Continuous Training
- Vacancy id 4068
- Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience
Are you a digital marketing expert looking to enhance your career with one of the UK’s leading construction manufacturing businesses?
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the business at an exciting time in the further development of their brand in the UK market.
With over 30 years experience in designing and producing high quality engineered solutions, our clients have established a strong market position as the largest supplier of access covers and Geosynthetics products to the building and civil engineering sectors in the UK.
The business is built on innovation and commitment to providing high quality service to customers and through their nationwide stockists, enabling them to play an integral role in building and civil engineering projects.
Their culture is open, honest and trustworthy. Their employees are truly empowered to maximise their potential, they are recognised for their hard work and success and the value they add to the business.
They operate a flat structure, without a hierarchical senior management team. You will be empowered to be bold, creative and to make a difference.
As the company’s Digital Marketing Specialist, you will develop their digital marketing offer from scratch to position them as the leading digital presence within their industry.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Main Objectives of the role:
- Be the primary contact internally and externally and have the responsibility for online marketing activity across all online channels, including; web, newsletter and social.
- Lead our Client’s SEO strategy ensuring they get the maximum exposure for their brand, ranges, systems, solutions and services.
- Analyse digital activities and provide the business with valuable insights into customer’s habits, feeding this information into the sales teams and the CRM Executive & Market Research Analyst.
- Work alongside the Marketing Coordinator, share knowledge and insights to assist one another in the production of content marketing activities.
- Work with the CRM Executive & Market Research Analyst to identify opportunities for campaigns.
- Promote the brand and its services to current and prospective customers via the use of digital platforms, utilising your digital knowhow and skillset.
- Utilise existing and new content in as many ways as possible across as many relevant targeted channels as possible.
- To continually push our Client’s digital marketing activities forward. Propose improvements, changes, refinements, new platforms and tools.
- To continually analyse the results of the materials produced, refining campaigns to create a greater impact and reach.
- To maintain a consistently high level of quality and quantity of output that is aligned with the businesses objectives.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Digital marketing project lead and management.
- Web content and developments.
- Creating and posting new content online, refining, updating and amending current content, pushing the digital offer forwards through identifying new opportunities, technologies and developments.
- Continually refine and improve on their SEO.
- Use Google Search Console, Google Analytics and ahrefs or similar to measure and improve on SEO.
- Continual analysis of their digital activities, reporting back to the Head of Marketing and other departments via presentations and updates on the intranet.
- Support marketing campaigns with your digital expertise and skillset. Propose and produce new digital content including video, graphics, and newsletters and online tools e.g. webforms and calculators.
- Qualified lead generation via digital tools which feed in the CRM system.
- Manage, monitor and refine newsletter database, ensure data is maintained to the highest standards.
- Creation of online advertising campaigns using Google Adverts and LinkedIn Advertising.
- Day to day department support.
- Operate live chat, domain name management; support other internal departments with their requirements.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Marketing (Degree or CIM) (Desirable)
- Website management experience (Desirable)
- Video editing
- Motion graphics
- Graphic design
- Social media
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role / similar skillset – to have lead on a significant web project that utilises multiple systems
- Construction sector experience(Desirable)
- B2B experience (Desirable)
- Web content management
- Pimcore or similar PIM system
- CRM systems
- Online advertising
- Experience of using analytical tools
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Self-starter, autonomous and self-motivated.
- Ability to self-learn, experiment, test and apply learnings to continually improve yourself and our clients Products.
- Can think around issues and find solutions.
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality.
- Keen eye for detail, strive for excellence.
- Experience of influencer marketing.
The diverse nature of this role means that you will be given a number of opportunities for personal development along with opportunities for future career progression within this growing business.
Location/Area West Midlands (Office Based)