Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Type Full time
Product Sector Civil Engineering Products
Benefits Healthcare, Pension, Annual Flu Jab, BUPA, Free Onsite Parking, Mon Fri (8.15 17.00)
Vacancy id 3763
Salary Details Negotiable Basic Dependent Upon Experience + Bonus
Are you a natural leader with experience in designing solutions for Civil Engineering projects? If so, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Civil Engineering and Environmental Products is expanding their operation and looking to appoint a Design Team Leader at their Design Offices in the East Midlands.
With a reputation for quality and innovation built over 20 years in business, the company is at the forefront of their industry and is now regarded as the largest independent supplier of specialist civil engineering products in the UK, including Soil Stabilisation, Erosion Control and Tree Protection solutions to name a few.
They are not just a supplier. They also pride themselves on offering “innovative solutions for Civil Engineering” through the expertise of their dedicated sales and design teams.
As investors in people, the company is committed to providing their employees with continuous professional development plans along with support and numerous opportunities to enhance their skills and experience.
The Design Team Leader will be responsible for the smooth running of the Engineering Department. You will manage the team and department ensuring that Technical Recommendations are presented in line with business requirements.
- To lead and manage the engineering team to complete all tasks
- Support, motivate and assist the team on a daily basis and provide monthly one to ones
- Produce and analyse reports to measure the department performance, in order to drive efficiency and productivity
- Sign off calculations produced by the team
- To develop and enhance technical capabilities of the company
- Offer solutions and provide support to consultants, contractors, government agencies and clients.
- Enable the team to build relationships with consultants and contractors to generate specifications and new opportunities for the company
- To work effectively with the sales departments to maximise sales opportunities in all stages of projects
- Identify CPD opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be a natural leader and coach who enjoys bringing people into a business and seeing their development.
You must also have management experience, be commercially aware and preferably have a background in Geo technical Engineering.
In addition, you will need the following skills and experience;
- HND/Degree qualified Civil Engineer held for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience in the civil engineering industry, preferably with an emphasis on geotechnical engineering
- Able to organise and meet deadlines
- Keen drive to succeed and learn
- A strong commercial awareness and interest
- Ability to be self motivated to provide an effective and professional service to both internal and external customers
- Actively demonstrate the ‘Values and Behaviors’ of the business
- Principal Engineer
- All team members throughout the business
- All customers either established or potential
- Consulting Engineers, architects, local authorities, contractors
The position will be office based with occasional travel throughout the UK
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.